Sign My Loan Powered By ScholarChip

Customer Service

For questions regarding problems or difficulties using the SignMyLoan web site:

call 800-999-6227 or email

Customer Relations Representatives are available:

Monday-Friday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Central Time

Frequently Asked Questions

My Social Security Number is not in the system, how do I proceed?

Some institutions send a notice directing students to SignMyLoan too soon. When your loan offer is ready you will receive an email directly from SignMyLoan. If you are responding to the notice sent from your institution, we recommend you return to the site in a few days or wait for the SignMyLoan notice. (

When will my loan be disbursed?

Most lending institutions disburse funds at the beginning of the school year. Contact the Financial Aid or Student Loan Office directly for the specific disbursement schedule.

Why was my loan increased/decreased?

Please contact the Financial Aid or Student Loan Office to discuss your personal loan award.

Who is University Accounting Service, LLC?

University Accounting Service (UAS) is a student loan management service. We have been hired by universities across the country to assist in the administration and billing of campus-based student loans, including:

We are not a guarantee agency and we do not manage loans in the Direct or Federal Family Educational Loan (FFEL) programs.

We are here to assist you in understanding the terms under which you borrowed your loans and to make repayment as easy as possible.